May 30, 2017
25 Concord Road
Billerica, MA 01821
Opioids & How NOT To Be A Victim
Tuesday, May 30, 2017
Please come join us for a discussion about opioids in the community and how, specifically, you can try NOT to be a victim. Breakfast is FREE and you can enter to win a raffle for a free $50 Garrison's gift card!
CALL THE BCOA FRONT DESK TODAY TO SIGN UP AT 978-671-0916!
1. Hear from an Addict on how he ripped off his grandparents
2. Know how to contact the police
3. Learn how to cancel credit cards and check your BANK BALANCE regularly from an Enterprise Bank Manager
4. Learn about the new portable instant drug disposer
5. Obtain direct phone numbers for any problem you have on a range of topics affecting your safety and confidence
6. Get a quick history on opioids from Mike Higgins, Billerica’s Substance Abuse Coordinator