What should I do for a sewer backup?

If you experience a backup Mon-Friday from 7am to 3:30pm, call the treatment plant at 978-671-0956. Any other time after 3:30pm, and all weekend long, please either call the Billerica Police, Billerica Fire Dept., or the Billerica Water Treatment plant.  They all have the “on call” number to reach someone for blockages.

Show All Answers

1. How do I become an approved drain layer?
2. What should I do for a sewer backup?
3. What is the homeowner's responsibility on a sewer overflow/blockage?
4. What do I do if I smell sewer gas in my house?
5. Should my sump pump be connected to the Town’s sewer system?
6. Does storm water get treated at the Wastewater Plant?
7. What is the difference between a sewer manhole cover and a stormwater cover?
8. How do I get my sewer service marked or located?
9. How much flow can the Town of Billerica Wastewater Treatment handle?