What do I owe on my Tax/Water?
If you are a resident and have misplaced your bill you please contact the Tax collector’s office and we will provide you with this information with proper Identification. If you are a Realtor, Lawyer or any other entity involved in the sale or refinancing of one or more properties, you must request a Municipal Lien Certificate (MLC).

Show All Answers

1. What are your hours of operation?
2. What if those hours don’t accommodate my schedule?
3. What if I do not live in town?
4. What types of payments do you accept?
5. Why do I have to pay a convenience fee for using my credit card?
6. That sounds expensive, is there any more cost effective way to pay my tax or water bills?
7. Do you accept Phone payments?
8. Why do the bills/payments get mailed to Medford?
9. What do I owe on my Tax/Water?
10. What is the procedure for requesting a Municipal Lien Certificate (MLC) and what are the fees?
11. Why do I have to pay excise tax?
12. Why can’t I pay marked Motor Vehicle Excise Tax or Tax Title online?
13. I do not own this vehicle; do I still have to pay?
14. I do not own this Real Estate property anymore, what do I do with the bill?