Current activity includes: (November 6 Update)
- Working on Tomahawk Drive sewer main and services heading towards Pond Street.
- Upcoming work on sewer main and services on Kender Place, Strand Street, and Lilly Street.
- Upcoming work on water main installation on Kender Place and Strand Street.
- Work will then proceed from Tomahawk Drive at Pink Street through the easement to Sumac Street.
- A second crew will be added at the end of November to install sewer main and services on Sumac Street.
- Ongoing work installing deep wells as needed for dewatering operation.
- Ongoing work pre-drilling rock throughout the project area. Pre-blast surveys are in progress.
We don't anticipate any work on Pond Street until Spring 2019.
Stay up to date on the progress of the Sewer Contract 36 Project by checking out our project page link below. We have included a 3-month schedule and a copy of the project plans. The schedule will be updated regularly.
If you have any questions, telephone the Engineering Division at 978-671-1300 or contact us below.