Unless otherwise noted, concerts are sponsored by the Friends of Billerica Recreation and will begin at 7:00 pm on the Billerica Town Common located at the crossroads of Boston Rd. and Concord Rd.
- June 19 - Chelmsford Community Concert Band ~ "Pops" - American favorites. This concert will be held in the cafetorium of the Parker Elementary School and is sponsored by the Billerica Arts Council.
- June 26 (Rain Date July 3) - Rock the Common ~ Contemporary. This evening will feature a collection of up and coming youth performers. Rain date make up will be Tuesday, July 3. This special concert is sponsored by the Billerica Arts Council.
- July 10 - Jumpin Juba ~ A mix of blues from Chicago, Memphis and New Orleans with roots-y rock & roll, jazz, calypso,& Latin flavor. This special concert is sponsored by the Stoneham Bank.
- July 17 - The Full Turn Band ~ Classic rock, Southern Rock, top 40 and a little bit of country! This concert is sponsored by the Friends of Billerica Recreation.
- July 24 - The Risen ~ 60's & 70's rock, especially the British Invasion genre. This concert is sponsored by the Friends of Billerica Recreation.
- July 31 - Rampage Trio Band ~ "Good, ole', foot.stompin' boogie-blues rock & roll". This concert is sponsored by the Friends of Billerica Recreation.
- August 7 - National Night Out ~ Featuring 4Ever Fab - Beatles tribute band. Activities start at 5 pm at the Town Hall parking lots. 365 Boston Road. This event is sponsored by Billerica Police and Recreation Departments, BATV, O'Connor Hardware and HealthSouth New England Clinic (Billerica).
In case of rain, please check the Billerica Recreation Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/billerica.recreation) or catch our latest "Tweet" on Twitter (https://twitter.com/BillericaRec) or check our Summer Concerts web page on the town website (http://town.billerica.ma.us/507/Summer-Concerts) !