With the holidays coming, you may be wondering what to do with everything after the holidays...
Tree Disposal Options:
Trees will be picked up curbside for the week of Jan 4 – 8.
Drop off trees at Billerica Highway Division from Dec 26 – Jan 29.
• REAL TREES only. • NO tree stands. • NO wreaths.
• NO Trees in Plastic bags (Tree bags must be removed).
• All lights, decorations and tinsel must be removed.
• Your Christmas tree will be chipped and turned into mulch.
Excess Recycling Options:
There will be a drop-off for Recycling at the Billerica Highway Division at 250 Boston Road from Saturday Dec 26 to Sunday Jan 3.
• No wrapping paper or cards with foil or foil accents.
• Please remove bows and ribbons.
• For Cardboard, please flatten and bundle for curbside pick-up or bring to drop-off.
• Bundles must be no larger than 30” tall 16” wide and 8” thick.
• Please remember to remove Styrofoam and packing material from recyclables.
• No plastic bags. • All recyclables must be clean. • No food, grease or dirt. • No trash.
For excess trash, use Official Billerica Overflow Bags available at O’Connor Hardware and Billerica Market Basket locations.
If you have more questions, Please call 978-671-1313.
(For Billerica residents only)