June 13, 2023
ZOOM Classroom (link provided once registration has been completed, email Jackyie Gonzalez at the email provided to register
Free, attend every session and receive a $20 gift card
Community Teamwork Presents: Financial Literacy Academy Training Series
Tuesday, June 13, 2023
The Financial Literacy Academy is a six (6) week long, two (2) hours per week, program that uses the FDIC Money Smart Curriculum, teaching finance basics including creating a budget, credit building/repairing/protecting, banking & borrowing basics, and asset building.
Attendees can expect to learn the following:
- How to create a budget that works for you
- A review of your credit report
- Ways to manage debt
- Information around banking products, lending practices, and credit cards
Things to know about our Virtual FLA:
- It is free
- It is offered Tuesdays and Thursdays from 6-8PM for three weeks
- Those completing the three-week course will receive a certificate of attendance AND a $20.00 gift card for participating!