As a Board of Health employee, the Community Services Coordinator works to connect Billerica residents under 60 to resources and information on housing, utilities, food insecurity, mental health services and more. The COA has additional resources for residents over 60.
- In a life-threatening emergency, call 911 or proceed to the local emergency room.
Mental Health or Substance Use Emergency Services
- Massachusetts Behavioral Health Helpline
The Behavioral Health Helpline connects callers to trained behavioral health providers 24/7. The Helpline can provide clinical assessment, treatment referrals and crisis triage services.
Call the Helpline at (833) 773-2445
- Or call the Billerica Police Department’s Community Line at (978) 215-9642 to be connected to a Behavioral Health Unit clinician.
- Dial 988 to reach the Suicide and Crisis Lifeline. The Lifeline is staffed by trained non-clinical call takers.
- For more mental health or substance use resources, check out the FAQs on the right or contact the Community Services Coordinator
Abuse and Endangerment Hotlines
Child At-Risk Hotline: (800) 792-5200
Elder Abuse Hotline: (800) 922-2275
Disabled Persons Protection Commission Abuse Reporting Hotline:
Is a group of caring volunteers who assist the elderly & disabled. We can: