How to Pay My Tax Bill
How Can I Pay My Bill?
You can pay your bill online, in person, the mail, or at the drop box on the side of Town Hall. Hours at Town Hall are from 8:30AM - 4PM, Monday - Friday.
What Type of Payments Do You Accept?
In Person - Cash, check, money order, certified bank check; Master Card, Discover, Visa (No Water) Online -Master Card, Discover, and Amex; for taxes we take Visa, Master Card, Discover, and AMEX.
The Town does not accept payments over the phone!
Why Do My Taxes Get Mailed to Medford?
The Town of Billerica uses Century Bank located in the city of Medford. This process is able to handle thousands of payments per bill period and is generally processed as quickly as if you mailed your bills directly to Town Hall.
What Do I Owe on My Taxes?
If you are a resident and have misplaced your bill you please contact the Tax collector’s office and we will provide you with this information with proper Identification. If you are any entity involved in the sale or refinancing of one or more properties, you must request a Municipal Lien Certificate (MLC).
2019/2020 Due Dates:
- Water: Billed in April, August and December and due 30 days from date on bill.
- Real Estate: 1st Quarter: Mailed June 28, 2019 Due August 1, 2019
- 2nd Quarter: Mailed September 30, 2019 Due November 1, 2019
- 3rd Quarter: Mailed December 31, 2019 Due February 3, 2020
- 4th Quarter: Mailed March 31, 2020 Due May 1, 2020
Still Have Questions?!
- Questions: Assessments – Call the Assessor’s Office 978-671-0971
- Payments – Call the Tax Collector’s Office 978-671-0920
- Tax Title – Call the Treasurer’s Office 978-671-0928