The men and women in the Billerica Department of Public Works are proud to deliver many services that help maintain the high quality of life in our town, including:
- Repairing, maintaining, plowing, and sweeping of streets and sidewalks in order to ensure that all public rights-of-way are safe and accessible at all times
- Managing the Town's municipal water program, which includes the Water Treatment Plant and water distribution system
- Managing the Town's municipal wastewater program, which includes the Wastewater Treatment Plant and sanitary sewer collection system
- Grave-site preparation and other burial services, and grounds maintenance at the Town's cemeteries
- Managing the efforts related to the design development and construction of the Town's various infrastructure improvement projects
- Managing the Town's Residential Trash and Recycling Program
To sign up for automatic notifications from us, please visit Notify Me, create a profile, and choose to receive email and/or text messages from "Public Works" under the "News Flash" category. Then, when we post anything here, you'll be alerted immediately! If you already have a website profile, you need only add us to your list of desired notifications.
Treble Cove Road paving - Read on...
Construction on the Boston Road Reconstruction Project is ongoing. Read on...