- Your Government
- Public Works
The men and women in the Billerica Department of Public Works are proud to deliver many services that help maintain the high quality of life in our town, including:
- Repairing, maintaining, plowing, and sweeping of streets and sidewalks in order to ensure that all public rights-of-way are safe and accessible at all times
- Managing the Town's municipal water program, which includes the Water Treatment Plant and water distribution system
- Managing the Town's municipal wastewater program, which includes the Wastewater Treatment Plant and sanitary sewer collection system
- Grave-site preparation and other burial services, and grounds maintenance at the Town's cemeteries
- Managing the efforts related to the design development and construction of the Town's various infrastructure improvement projects
- Managing the Town's Residential Trash and Recycling Program
To sign up for automatic notifications from us, please visit Notify Me, create a profile, and choose to receive email and/or text messages from "Public Works" under the "News Flash" category. Then, when we post anything here, you'll be alerted immediately! If you already have a website profile, you need only add us to your list of desired notifications.
Culvert Inspections This Spring
Boston Road Reconstruction - Updated 2/3/2023Construction on the Boston Road Reconstruction Project has commenced. Read on...
Middlesex Turnpike Phase 3 - Updated 1/31/2023Weather permitting, the Contractor will be patching potholes at the Manning Road intersection by the end of next week. Read on...