The men and women in the Billerica Department of Public Works are proud to deliver many services that help maintain the high quality of life in our town, including:
- Repairing, maintaining, plowing, and sweeping of streets and sidewalks in order to ensure that all public rights-of-way are safe and accessible at all times
- Managing the Town's municipal water program, which includes the Water Treatment Plant and water distribution system
- Managing the Town's municipal wastewater program, which includes the Wastewater Treatment Plant and sanitary sewer collection system
- Grave-site preparation and other burial services, and grounds maintenance at the Town's cemeteries
- Managing the efforts related to the design development and construction of the Town's various infrastructure improvement projects
- Managing the Town's Residential Trash and Recycling Program
Due to the storm on August 4, 2020, the Billerica DPW has opened up the brush drop off at 250 Boston Road through Sunday August 23, 2020. This is for tree debris only, no grass clippings, no bags, no stumps. No commercial use. Thank you! Read on...
Misc updates. Read on...
No work is scheduled for the week of June 29, 2020. Read on...