Posted on: October 17, 2018
Current activity includes: (November 6 Update)
- Working on Tomahawk Drive sewer main and services heading towards Pond Street.
- Upcoming work on sewer main and services on Kender Place, Strand Street, and Lilly Street.
- Upcoming work on water main in...
Posted on: August 9, 2018
Current activity in Billerica includes: (October 23 Update)
- A temporary signal is being installed at the Lexington Road intersection. The existing signal equipment will need to be removed to widen the intersection as proposed.
- They are aware of the fading p...
Posted on: November 7, 2016
Driveway apron tie in work is scheduled for Saturday, October 13 and Monday, October 15 on Allen Road.
Curb installation on the Boston Road section is scheduled between November 2 to November 14.
You can find an overview of the project on the project page. ...Read on...
Posted on: September 10, 2018
The EPA nationally regulates the discharge of stormwater runoff that is transported through municipal drainage systems into local waterbodies through the National Pollutant Discharge Elimination System (NPDES) stormwater program. The NPDES stormwater prog...
Posted on: January 17, 2018
For questions regarding bills, final water reads, seal and inspection of water meters, primary or secondary meters please call Water Billing at 978-671-1313 option #4.
Please be aware, postcards are being sent out regarding the Residential Meter Change Out...Read on...