On Thursday, July 28, 2022:
- Paving on Baldwin Rd between Margaret Rd and Putney Ci.
- Grading on Call St and Salem Rd between Floyd St and Pollard St.
- Reclaiming & grading on Woodside Rd and Gilman Rd.
- Excavating on French St.
On Friday, July 22, 2022, the Contractor will be milling Gilman Road (from Turner to James) and Queensland Road (from Woodside to James). The road will be closed to through traffic, but residents will be able to access their driveways with possible delays. Working hours are 7AM to 4PM. Also, milling at the intersection with Nashua Road and Walton Street. Also excavating new sidewalk area on Call Street, excavating old sidewalks in the Heritage Road area.
Please be advised work has started on various roads scheduled to be paved this season.
Work anticipated through July 22, 2022:
- Various excavation work on Call Street, Glendale Street, Wedgemere Street, French Street, Gilman Road, and Queensland Road. Also, sidewalk excavation in the Heritage Road neighborhood.
- Structure lowering in preparation for reclaim on Call Street, Glendale Street, Clermore Road, French Street, Gilman Road, Queensland Road, Woodside Road, and Salem Road.
Week of July 25, 2022:
- Reclamation, grading, and binder course paving on Call Street, Glendale Street, Clermore Road, French Street, Gilman Road, Queensland Road, Woodside Road, and Salem Road.
For a complete list of the 2022 roads, please see this link: 2022 Paving Road List
If you have any questions, telephone the Engineering Division at 978-671-1300 or contact us below.