The men and women in the Billerica Department of Public Works are proud to deliver many services that help maintain the high quality of life in our town, including:
- Repairing, maintaining, plowing, and sweeping of streets and sidewalks in order to ensure that all public rights-of-way are safe and accessible at all times
- Managing the Town's municipal water program, which includes the Water Treatment Plant and water distribution system
- Managing the Town's municipal wastewater program, which includes the Wastewater Treatment Plant and sanitary sewer collection system
- Grave-site preparation and other burial services, and grounds maintenance at the Town's cemeteries
- Managing the efforts related to the design development and construction of the Town's various infrastructure improvement projects
- Managing the Town's Residential Trash and Recycling Program
Please be aware that there is NO DELAY for Trash and Recycle collection for the Presidents Day Holiday on February 15, 2015. Waste Management does not observe Presidents Day in Billerica. Collection will be on the regular Monday-Friday schedule. Read on...
The Dept. of Public Works is now accepting bids for several upcoming projects. Read on...
For the week of February 16, working on Shane Lane through easements to Ichabod Lane and on Nickerson Drive. Read on...