The men and women in the Billerica Department of Public Works are proud to deliver many services that help maintain the high quality of life in our town, including:
- Repairing, maintaining, plowing, and sweeping of streets and sidewalks in order to ensure that all public rights-of-way are safe and accessible at all times
- Managing the Town's municipal water program, which includes the Water Treatment Plant and water distribution system
- Managing the Town's municipal wastewater program, which includes the Wastewater Treatment Plant and sanitary sewer collection system
- Grave-site preparation and other burial services, and grounds maintenance at the Town's cemeteries
- Managing the efforts related to the design development and construction of the Town's various infrastructure improvement projects
- Managing the Town's Residential Trash and Recycling Program
Rain Barrels are back! Click on the link below and select Billerica to order your rain barrel! The deadline for ordering is Wed, April 25. Pick up will take place between 4:30pm and 6:30pm on Wed, May 2 at the Water Treatment Plant - 270 Treble Cove Rd. Read on...
For questions regarding bills, final water reads, seal and inspection of water meters, primary or secondary meters please call Water Billing at 978-671-1313 option #4. Read on...