The men and women in the Billerica Department of Public Works are proud to deliver many services that help maintain the high quality of life in our town, including:
- Repairing, maintaining, plowing, and sweeping of streets and sidewalks in order to ensure that all public rights-of-way are safe and accessible at all times
- Managing the Town's municipal water program, which includes the Water Treatment Plant and water distribution system
- Managing the Town's municipal wastewater program, which includes the Wastewater Treatment Plant and sanitary sewer collection system
- Grave-site preparation and other burial services, and grounds maintenance at the Town's cemeteries
- Managing the efforts related to the design development and construction of the Town's various infrastructure improvement projects
- Managing the Town's Residential Trash and Recycling Program
A Design Public Hearing will be held by MassDOT to discuss the proposed Transportation Improvement Project on the Middlesex Turnpike, Phase 3, located in Bedford and Billerica, MA on May 9, 2016 @ 7:00 pm in the Billerica Town Hall Auditorium Read on...
Paving will tentatively begin this week into next week, weather permitting. Read on...
Plan for reclaiming, grading, and binder course paving this week on Jobe Lane, Woodcrest Circle, Shane Lane, and Ichabod Lane. Read on...