The men and women in the Billerica Department of Public Works are proud to deliver many services that help maintain the high quality of life in our town, including:
- Repairing, maintaining, plowing, and sweeping of streets and sidewalks in order to ensure that all public rights-of-way are safe and accessible at all times
- Managing the Town's municipal water program, which includes the Water Treatment Plant and water distribution system
- Managing the Town's municipal wastewater program, which includes the Wastewater Treatment Plant and sanitary sewer collection system
- Grave-site preparation and other burial services, and grounds maintenance at the Town's cemeteries
- Managing the efforts related to the design development and construction of the Town's various infrastructure improvement projects
- Managing the Town's Residential Trash and Recycling Program
ALL GRAVE DECORATIONS, CHRISTMAS WREATHS ON HEADSTONES AND PLANTS, PLANTED IN OR LEFT ON THE GROUND, AND ORNAMENTS, INCLUDING BIRD FEEDERS, WIND CHIMES AND METAL ROD HOLDERS WILL BE REMOVED BY CEMETERY PERSONNEL, STARTING MONDAY JANUARY 16, 2017 Read on...
Recycle your real Christmas tree at DPW Yard: Real Christmas Trees - December 26 - January 31 Read on...