The men and women in the Billerica Department of Public Works are proud to deliver many services that help maintain the high quality of life in our town, including:
- Repairing, maintaining, plowing, and sweeping of streets and sidewalks in order to ensure that all public rights-of-way are safe and accessible at all times
- Managing the Town's municipal water program, which includes the Water Treatment Plant and water distribution system
- Managing the Town's municipal wastewater program, which includes the Wastewater Treatment Plant and sanitary sewer collection system
- Grave-site preparation and other burial services, and grounds maintenance at the Town's cemeteries
- Managing the efforts related to the design development and construction of the Town's various infrastructure improvement projects
- Managing the Town's Residential Trash and Recycling Program
Please remember there is a one day delay for trash and recycling collection next week due to Memorial Day Holiday on Monday May 27. Collection will be delayed one day every day. Read on...
Beginning MAY 1 THROUGH SEPTEMBER 30, 2019 the following water restriction will be in effect... Read on...