The men and women in the Billerica Department of Public Works are proud to deliver many services that help maintain the high quality of life in our town, including:
- Repairing, maintaining, plowing, and sweeping of streets and sidewalks in order to ensure that all public rights-of-way are safe and accessible at all times
- Managing the Town's municipal water program, which includes the Water Treatment Plant and water distribution system
- Managing the Town's municipal wastewater program, which includes the Wastewater Treatment Plant and sanitary sewer collection system
- Grave-site preparation and other burial services, and grounds maintenance at the Town's cemeteries
- Managing the efforts related to the design development and construction of the Town's various infrastructure improvement projects
- Managing the Town's Residential Trash and Recycling Program
The Winter Recovery Assistance Program (WRAP) will assist the Town in implementing roadway repairs. Read on...
2015 Water Main Improvements Program Road List Posted Read on...
2015 Annual Paving Program Road List Posted Read on...
Wed Mar. 11 - Thu Apr. 16
Sat May. 2