2022 Elections Announcements
The Annual Town Election will be held on Saturday, April 2, 2022. Nomination papers for the 2022 Town Election are now available at the Town Clerk’s Office. All Town Meeting members will need to run run for reelection in 2022 because of the change in precincts. Billerica is also now in two congressional districts - the 3rd and 6th.
For additional information on elections and the new precincts, review the Election Results and Information page here.
Duties of the Office
In Billerica, the Town Clerk is elected into office. Some of the duties of the office include:
- Recording of all births, deaths, and marriages, and issuing certified copies of same
- Taking of marriage intentions
- Issuing dog licenses
- Fuel Storage Registrations
- Record all official town documents
- Keeper of the town seal
- Taking and keeping all town meeting records
- Responsibility for all elections.
Click here for an interactive precinct map and search by your address.